• Form – it is a fitting jacket with strap which is placed between the legs. It is the 1st outfit which is used by the challengers.
• Sous – plastron – it is put on underneath the coat. It provides double (see wood bed frames uk) protection.
• Gloves – the most important glove is this which keeps the gun.
• Breeches – they are unique trousers which guard legs.
• Footwear – they are primarily flat shoes and they are created to be very comfy.
• Mask – it is the most significant protection, it protects face and neck.
• Plastic female chest protector – it is worn by female challengers.
You like to check comperable notes about the same subject? Our credtible site cichon is providing everything You’re searching for. Do not miss it!
The lessons are suitable for females and guys and it also does not matter if you are right or left handed! Each training is
carried out by expert tutor who is a pro, gifted and extremely practiced rival.
The fence courses in groups occur each day from wednesday to thursday from 6pm – 8pm and on Saturdays are planned special training courses where the fencers may develop their capabilities. The Sunday practise begins at 12pm and completes at 3pm. It is also a possibility to take part in specific training which is set independently with the fencer and the teacher.