The special economic regions are situated mainly in the suburbs of big cities or agglomerations. In this place can be run even the most dangerous productions and no one will suffer from the noise, poisoned space and non-stop driving trucks.
Special trade and industry regions– called in short SSE are located international. You are able to notice them in China, Indie, Iran, Jordanian, Poland, Russia and more. Moreover, the unusual regions are created in countries which are poor as well as wealthy. The regions can bring incomes to the country and establish a lot of new work areas.
Every industry and its place have its benefit and disadvantages. Here will be presented several bad and good points of running business in a special economic zone.
Some advantages of being a member of unusual trade and industry region are:
– Corporations do not should pay any sorts of duties
– The place of the unusualzones, is in very appropriate areas, close to motorways and includes large parking space
– In case of emergency and good prosperity of the unusualzone, regional organizations can provide their help
The drawbacks of running company in the SSE are:
– The bussiness has to be run from three to five years in the SSE- it is able to be hard in times of crisis to run the industry and do not run up a debt.
– You must pay rent for the surface you use – in crisis it can be a big drawback for your business.
SSE is not appropriate for all businesses. Several companies cannot be run there.
Unusual economic zones were a great discovery because individuals need the kinds of industries and they do not want to posses them close their neighborhoods. The described zones are perfect for big corporations which want to become more powerful and would like to produce more.